Travelling to Cyprus for a unique scuba diving experience
Health and mind
between Vegas and Cyprus
How to choose scuba tanks
Top 5 “As” of Africa
healthy food while travelling in scuba vacation
Lessons in Scuba Technique
Reasons You Should Go Outdoors
A Beauty of the Caribbean Waters: Roatan Island
A Few of the Best Fly Fishing Spots in the United States
All The Amazing Secrets Of Scuba Diving
Apalachicola Seafood Gumbo and Me!
Bring the Beach Lifestyle Home
scuba diving types and classification
diving suits and nanosuits!
offbeat ,taking a look at Newport beach
Bring the Beach Lifestyle Home
Most of us who come home from work and have a million things to do upon our return there is considerable evidence that you have forgotten how it feels to be able to relax. But as another summer is slipping away, you should grab the opportunity to let yourself loose in a scenery that can be feast for your eyes and sole. If you have not yet visited the beach this year but wish you had but no time is available for you to travel to the closest beach, then bring the beach home and enjoy the feeling of having a personal recreational spot at your own premises. You should consider creating a seaside feel in your outdoor space and enjoy memories of the shore at home.
- Choose the right color: Your choice of color will be the biggest stress-reliever in your personal home "beach" scene. Select some of the numerous relaxing hues of the beach that can be sun-bleached or sand- and water-washed. Look at your favorite beach vacations pictures and imagine the cool and inviting water colors, the lapping of the sea waves on the shore, the pale sand under your feet as you walk across the beach, the tall pale green beach grasses, the pale pink and coral of shells, or the white clouds in a the blue sky to find the palette of your choice. In case you prefer looking at brighter colors, you should better use bright blue, pink or orange. Place them on striped fabric or small accessories such candles and add some sunny feeling in your personal beach shore.
- Add the right furniture: Casual wooden seating and folding chairs decorated with colorful stripped canvas slings, under a bright white or colored canvas big sun umbrella, which you can secure inside a large sand bucket, will add to your beach atmosphere.
- Select fabrics and motifs: The motifs you have on your beach towels, bags, or even flip-flops can be a great inspiration for your final selection of fabrics. Canvas and soft cotton fabrics are also the best choices for your outdoor beach surroundings.
- Decorate your space: You can install decorative hooks on the outdoor walls and hang beach accessories, candles, shells, rocks, glass, fishing nets, or just fabrics, as your personally added "art." All these can have a great effect in your outdoor space and bring the look and feel closer to the one you admired last time you visited the actual beach. You can also display your shells and pebbles in clear glass dishes, jars or flat plates. In case you have large shells in your beach treasures and collections, then consider transforming them into candles by pouring candle wax around a wick in the shell cavity itself.
- Do not forget to experiment: Whatever kind of shore you prefer, you can always change the scenery and add another feel to the home beach you are creating. Changing the colors, the fabrics, the accessories or even the furniture can be your annual "thing" and you will always enjoy having people over and relax while drinking a cold margarita cocktail at the convenience of your own back yard.
Comments submitted from other visitors
More posts, Page # :